Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Popular Furniture Stores shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the Popular Furniture Stores bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Popular Stores take every care to show correct prices and images , we have a large catalogue of product to maintain and some in-accuracies especially in price may be present.
- Popular Furniture Stores “The Company” accepts no liability for any loss incurred from the purchase and/or use of the goods for any reason whatsoever;
- The customer will be liable for delivery costs for all goods returned whether for reasons of defect or exchange;
- Whilst every care is taken in the transport of all goods, The Company takes no liability for any damages incurred to goods once the goods leave the store premises;
- There is no warranty whatsoever on second-goods;
- Goods carry between a 6 month and 10 year warranty depending on the item;
- Defective goods covered by warranty will be returned to the store under the customer’s account; the goods will be repaired by the supplier thereafter the customer needs to arrange transport to have the goods collected, or the store can arrange for delivery for the account of the customer. These are standard terms across most outlets in the industry as we have customers from across the country and cannot be liable for transport costs.
- In the cases where the customer is not happy with the purchase, a refund will be given under the following conditions:
- All goods must be accompanied by original packaging;
- The original invoice for the purchase must be produced;
- All goods must be returned in the original condition within a 7 elapsed day period from the date for purchase. Should the condition of the goods be different from the original, an acceptable value will be negotiated with the customer by the store management;
- Refunds will be settled within 3 working days of return and confirmation of settlement by the store;
- All goods paid for by means of credit/debit/cheque card will incur a transaction fee of 5% of the purchase, unless refunded by the banks card machine. This is dependent on the banks facility;
- For health reasons, beds will not be exchanged or refunded, a used purchase can be negotiated for these;
- Cancellation of laybuys and special orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
- All persons entering the stores or utilising our services do so entirely at their own risk and liability. The Company is excluded from any loss or damages of whatsoever nature howsoever caused whether or not caused by any form of negligence/oversight of The Company, its staff, agents or any other person acting on behalf of The Company;